Find the Cancellation policy for your trip
Hustle Pads is proud to support the entrepreneurial sprit. In that same spirit we value and support our host's business and always attempt to make fair and equitable policies for both guests and hosts. Due to the nature of the extended-stay model of our platform, many of our guests plan further into advance then on other platforms, as such we require policies that help facilitate everyone's extended travel plans.
Can I make changes to my reservation?
Each reservation has its own cancellation policy and different limitations set by the host.
Traditional Booking Cancellation Policy
- When a Guest cancels based on the Traditional booking model, the Host will set the cancellation restrictions and guidelines. Guests will need to adhere to the rules set within the booking agreement for that listing set by the Host.
- If there is a complaint from either party, notice must be given to Hustle Pads™ within 24 hours of check-in. If no notice is provided then the host is awarded the booking rates.
- A reservation is officially canceled when the guest clicks the cancellation button on the cancellation confirmation page, which they can find in Dashboard > Your Trips > Cancel.
- Hustle Pads™ will mediate when necessary, and has the final say in all disputes.
- Cancellation policies may be superseded by the Extenuating Circumstances Policy, or cancellations by Hustle Pads™ for any other reason permitted under the Terms of Service. Please review these exceptions.
- Cleaning fees are always refunded if the guest did not check in.
Flat Rate Booking Cancellation Policy
When a Guest cancels based on Flat Rate Booking, the host will receive a notification of the guests cancellation. To change your reserved booking, log into your account and select the booking. Please note that depending on how close you are canceling or changing your Flat Rate booking, you may be charged a fee or only receive partial refund.
- Guest's 48 hour Cancellation Policy for Flat Rate Booking states that all guests may cancel and receive a full refund if canceled within 48 hours of their purchase as long as that booing is not made within 21 days of the check-in date.
- If within 21 days then only only 24 hours are allowed.
- If within 7 days then only only 6 hours are allowed.
- When a guest cancels at least 21 days prior to the check-in date, guests will receive a full refund of booking credits.
- When a guest cancels under 21 days prior to the check-in date, guests may receive a partial refund due to the fact the Platform has partially guaranteed the host that booking. Hustle Pads will attempt to re-book that empty room and refund the guest more money.
- Cancelations 21-15 days gives the guest back an 75% refund less fees and taxes.
- Cancelations 15-10 days gives the guest back a 50% refund less fees and taxes.
- Cancelations 10 days or less gives the guest back no guaranteed refund.
- If the Platform is successful in finding a replacement guest, then the original guests will receive a full refunded minus fees. This helps to create a fare and sustainable community experience. Hustle Pads makes no guarantee to hosts on finding a replacement guest. The fees include marketing and business costs incurred to find a replacement guest for that booking. The fee is the greater of $50 or 5% of the booking.
How to cancel my reservation?
Before you cancel, the amount of refund depends on the window you submit your request.
To cancel your reservation:
- Go to our Home Page and sign in to your account.
- Click My Trips.
- Select the reservation you want to cancel.
- Click Details.
- Click Request Cancellation.
Covid-19 Cancellation and Refund
If your travel plans are affected due to unforeseen new Government imposed Covid-19 regulations we will provide a full refund or provide alternative options. Please note these new Government regulations must be announced after you have booked to qualify as unforeseen and be a mandate and not simply a recommendation or suggestion from any government or authority. For more details please read our Extenuating Circumstances Policy.
- Change Travel Dates - considering the unpredicted circumstances during the pandemic, we encourage confirming reservations to change travel dates with your host if affected by Covid-19 restrictions.
- Change Destination - Hustle Pads may be able to offer an alternative destination for your confirmed reservation.
- Travel Credits - when changing travel dates and destinations does not fit well, we can put your confirmed reservation on hold as Travel Credits.
Hustle Pads reserves the right to amend, modify or change Cancellation and Refund policy and content featured on our website at any time without prior notice. Please check our website regularly for updates.