3. Equipment. You are solely responsible for ensuring that the Equipment used in your Event is in good working order and conforms to all laws pertaining to safety, equipment, inspection, and operational capability. You are responsible for providing all equipment, including supplies, vehicles, venues and other materials ("Equipment") necessary to host your Event. Except as otherwise required by law, you assume all risk of damage or loss to your Equipment.
4. Additional Event Host Responsibilities. You are responsible for (i) understanding and complying with all laws, rules and regulations that may apply to your Event, (ii) obtaining any required licenses, permits, or registrations prior to providing your Event; and (iii) ensuring that your Listing and/or Hosting of an Event will not breach any agreement you may have with any third party.
5. Termination. As an Event Host, you may terminate this agreement at any time by sending us an email or by removing all of your Event from the Hustle Pads Platform. Hustle Pads may terminate this agreement immediately and without notice and stop providing access to the Hustle Pads Platform if you materially breach this agreement and/or our other Terms or Policies, you violate applicable laws, or we reasonably believe termination is advisable to protect Hustle Pads, its Members or third parties. If your Event Listing has been inactive for 120 or more days, we may remove it from Hustle Pads. If you reside in the United States, or the organization you are acting for is established in the United States, the language in this Section 6 supersedes Section 13.2 of the Terms with respect to all activities related to Hosting an Event.
6. Hosting as a Team or Organization. You must provide your Event in person and may not allow any third party to provide the Event on your behalf, unless authorized by Hustle Pads. Any member of a team, business, or organization that interacts with Guests must be added to an Event via the method designated by the Hustle Pads Platform. See Section 6.5 of the Terms for information about hosting as part of a team, business or organization as well as the Listing Management Terms of Service, which are incorporated herein.
7. Insurance. We may require that you obtain your own insurance in order to publish an Event on the Hustle Pads Platform. In such cases, you agree to obtain and maintain insurance for you, the members of your team or organization, and/or your Event with the coverage and in the amounts determined by us in our sole discretion for any and all activities that take place on your Event. You agree to cooperate with Hustle Pads to verify such insurance coverage. In the event that Hustle Pads has obtained its own liability insurance that covers your Event, your insurance will be the primary source of coverage and Hustle Pads insurance will operate as excess or secondary insurance for any amounts exceeding your coverage. Our procurement of such secondary insurance coverage does not relieve you of your obligation to obtain insurance in amounts required by us.
8. Events for Social Impact. If you wish to provide an Event that benefits a social impact organization (a "Social Impact Event"), you and the benefitting organization must comply with the Social Impact Event eligibility requirements. When listing a Social Impact Event you (i) represent and warrant that you are duly authorized to act on behalf of the benefitting organization and (ii) acknowledge and agree that all payouts will be directed to an account owned by the benefitting organization unless the benefitting organization has obtained authorization from Hustle Pads as outlined in the Social Impact Event eligibility requirements. You and the benefitting organization acknowledge that listing a Social Impact Event does not create a commercial fundraising or co-venturer, or charitable trust relationship with Hustle Pads, and Hustle Pads is not a professional fundraiser or commercial participator. If the benefitting organization is a nonprofit, the nonprofit, and not Hustle Pads, is responsible for determining what, if any, portion of its Total Price is a charitable contribution and for providing Guests charitable tax receipts for any applicable charitable contributions. You and the benefitting organization are solely responsible for complying with all laws that apply to the organization and your Social Impact Event.